- Do not buy a Puffed Pack.
- Store in a refrigerator. Do not freeze
- Remove the batter from refrigerator at least one hour before preparing Dosa or Idli or Paddu.
- Wash the pouch before use.
- Use it directly from the pouch or pour the batter into a clean bowl.
- The batter is not salted. Add salt as per your taste and mix thoroughly.
- Add a little water for Dosas. Do not add water fo Idli or Paddu.
- Refrigerate the remaining batter for later use.
Directions to use
Add water as per your requirement. Heat Dosa tawa and grease with oil. Pour a ladle of UDUPI KITCHEN BATTER on the tawa and spread it. Close the tawa with a lid. Cook in medium flame till dosa turns brown. Serve dosa with your favourite Chutney or Potato Onion Palya.
Heat Idli pan with few drops of oil in each mold. Fill each mold with UDUPI KITCHEN BATTER and steam it for 12 to 15 mins. Serve Idlies with your favourite Chutney.
Heat Paddu pan with few drops of oil in each mold. When the pan gets hot enough, fill each mold with UDUPI KITCHEN BATTER. When the color turns to golden brown. Flip them to the other side cook on the other side until done. Serve paddu with your favourite Chutney.