- Do not buy a Puffed box.
- Store in a chiller in the refrigerator. Do not freeze
- Remove the batter from refrigerator at least one hour before preparing Idli.
- Wash the pouch before use.
- Use it directly from the pouch or pour the batter into a clean bowl.
- Refrigerate the remaining batter for later use.
Directions to use
- The batter is not salted. Add salt as per your taste and mix thoroughly.
- Add Chopped Coriander leaves and Curry leaves.
- If required add chopped green leaves according toy our taste.
- Place oil in the pan and heat.
- Take one tablespoon of UDUPI KITCHEN VADA BATTER on slightly wet palm and make hole in the center with your thumb and slowly slide it in the hot oil.
- Deep fry in heated oil until golden brown.
- Serve hot with your favourite Chutney.